Sunday, June 12, 2011

Around the Bend

This fall I'm registered for Organic Chemistry I so I plan on preparing with Organic Chemistry I as a Second Language: Translating the Basic Concepts. This seems to be the most highly recommended OChem prep book so I ordered a copy of it the other day. I found it pretty cheap at BigWords.com so I hope that it will be money well spent.

I know I plugged BigWords website previously, but I've truthfully saved a lot of money buying my college textbooks through that site. I'm a nontraditional student and I've been in the shoes of the freshman wandering around the university bookstore and being struck by sticker-shock. Once I found BigWords I started saving big time! Also, when you're done with a book you can always sell it back through Amazon or Half.com and recoup some of your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment