Wednesday, June 1, 2011

General Chemistry Review - Change of Plans

Well, I've decided to put General Chemistry I as a Second Language: Mastering the Fundamental Skills back on my bookshelf for now. The book is more of a supplement to a full Gen Chem text book than it is a stand alone review book. Outside of a few errors in the answer keys, the book has been a good read and I think I'll go back to it as reference. I'm not back to square one, but I'm changing my Gen Chem review (remember this isn't my MCAT review, but prep for Organic Chem). My current plan is to read through my school's Gen Chem text over the next 3-4 weeks and then review Organic Chemistry I as a Second Language: Translating the Basic Concepts before my Organic Chem class starts this fall. Hopefully, when it comes time to review Gen Chem for the MCAT, I'm not too rusty because I've chosen not to retake Gen Chem I & II as refreshers.

No comments:

Post a Comment