Monday, May 30, 2011

General Chemistry Review

I recently began reviewing General Chemistry using General Chemistry I as a Second Language: Mastering the Fundamental Skills. The book has mostly good reviews on Amazon, but it also has a few reviews concerning errors within the book. I personally recognized a few errors early on in this book so I'm a bit disappointed to say the least. There seems to be a sparse selection of perfect Gen Chem review books out there. For now, I'll keep using this book but if the errors are too frequent, I may have to look elsewhere.

Keep in mind that I'm not using this book for MCAT review. I took Gen Chem long ago and I need to review before I take Organic Chemistry for the first time. Hopefully, this book along with Academic Earth and Khan Academy will be ample preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment